So, are you worried about your final plans being made? This checklist will allow you to make sure that any detail is properly treated.
– Prepare a list of persons to call in the event of a medical emergency or death.
– Write an obituary or write down the required details for an obituary
– Decide that it can be in the obituary
– Choose the sort of agreement you like (burial or cremation)
Pick Your Details:
– Form of Casket/Type of Cremation Urn
– Crypt Vault/Sectional
– The Service Form (religious, military, other)
– Pallbearers of theirs
– Your Collection of Songs
– Flowers of yours
– At-service readings and who will read them
The charity, church, or organisation to which you want contributions to be made
Now that the specifics have been worked out, it’s time to make sure they’re carried out. Take the time on your list to delegate responsibility for each mission.
Still, frankly, the better way is there. Using our Pre-Arrange Online online tool: it’s only four steps and you can check it to amend your schedule at any point, and you’re going to build an account with a log-in name and password.
All the data you provide will be kept in absolute faith, because your privacy is as important to us as it is to you.
Had pre-planning questions? Send the call to us. We’ll help you take care of all the information, and with this service, there is absolutely no fee or responsibility.