Simple Cremation Package
Death’s That Occur Within: Jefferson, St. Louis City/County and St. Charles counties in the state of Missouri.
- Removal from place of death
- Arrangement conference
- Transportation to crematory
- A brief biographical obituary of the deceased
- Preparing death certificate and filing of death certificate
- Notification to Social Security Administration
- Cremation process
- Cremains are returned in a temporary container
If you wish, you may pick up death certificates at our facility by appointment. Death certificates can also be sent certified mail for an extra charge.
*An additional charge will be applied for remains weighing over 300 lbs. The minimum additional charge will be $100.00.
Cremated remains and must be picked up within (7) seven days after the completion of the cremation, by appointment only.
Death certificates must be picked up within (7) seven days after obtaining copies from the county/city health department by appointment only, or by certified mail.
Payment in full is due at the time of arrangements.